A Sangh Parivar: Who does business in temples : – Now he just got it in his hands, in fact his entire vision is to cash the check snatched from someone. He has rarely been concerned with foresight in the interest of society. They are looking for profit by making the temple a business. What will happen to the dignity and security of Ayodhya in future? It is out of their radar like before. Like Louis Fifteenth, his mentality seems to be, ‘If anything happens after me, it’s because of me!’ Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by turning temples into business hubs.
A Sangh Parivar: Who does business in temples
A Sangh Parivar: Which does business of temples: – Islamic invaders demolished thousands of Hindu temples over the centuries, and built mosques at many major temple sites. But Hindus did not fight for anyone like they did for Ram’s birthplace. They kept fighting and making sacrifices. People from political parties have joined it for the last four decades. First retired Congressman, who started it considering it as a social work. Then Sangh Parivar came into it, but it spoiled it due to the feeling of party capture which still continues. This is what the circumstances are showing. Adverse possibilities are being hidden in the noise of publicity. But many signs are clear.
शंकर शरण जी का यह लेख उन विवेकशील हिंदुओं के लिए है जो आधुनिक समय में अयोध्या आंदोलन का केवल तथ्य आधारित सच जानना चाहते हैं।
यह उनके लिए नहीं है, जो अपने मन में पाले हुए अर्द्धसत्य और झूठ को कांक्रीट करने के लिए अपनी पसंद का कुतर्क ढूंढते और वही यहां-वहां सबके वॉल पर उगलते रहते… pic.twitter.com/6En5CKSBtC
— संदीप देव #SandeepDeo (@sdeo76) January 17, 2024
The biggest thing in this is the possibility of far-reaching progress for the Muslim side. Till the Ram Janmabhoomi movement remained non-political, the Muslim side was always on the defensive. But after Sangh-BJP started the movement, factionalism took place. Muslim leaders then found a way to become extremists and get support from other parties. The leftists stood behind the Muslim side and started making them more aggressive. This was the result of the irrationality of the Sangh Parivar. Which gave opportunity to Islamic extremism by making a social work a victim of partisanship. Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by turning temples into business hubs. In this, the Sangh-BJP not only showed narrow-mindedness, but also cowardice, betrayal, short-sightedness and snatching mentality, which is still continuing.
Such narrow-mindedness that the contributions of the dignitaries and Congressmen who had already played a role in the movement were hidden. Then in 1992, when the BJP’s own rally became directionless and broke the controversial structure, the BJP distanced itself from the matter. This was cowardice. Since then, BJP has also forced other unions and organizations to withdraw from the issue, which it had earlier captured. In this way, by seizing the movement, taking electoral advantage, then after destroying the structure, as soon as they felt the heat, they ran away. Spoiled the matter, destroyed its seriousness and left it to its fate.
Then, all that remained was the previous legal battle that had been going on for decades. She moved at her own pace and reached the heights from the High Court and the Supreme Court. The Sangh Parivar had no involvement in this fight. They just watched the show from a distance. When asked, he kept rebuking his workers also. BJP leaders shamelessly said that “Ayodhya is a cashed cheque”. They considered it game over! Since then, all the legal battles were fought by independent Hindu organizations, individuals and historians. But as soon as the final decision came, Sangh Parivar leaders immediately came forward to capitalize on it. This is a snatcher mentality: usurping the labor and credit of others. Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by turning temples into business hubs.
If this truth seems harsh, then consider the facts of the last forty years in sequence:
(1) ‘Ramjanmabhoomi Mukti Yagya Samiti’ was formed in Muzaffarnagar in 1983. Its leader was Congress leader Gulzari Lal Nanda, who was the interim Prime Minister.
(2) The chairman of the committee was Mahant Avaidyanath of Hindu Mahasabha and the general secretary was Dau Dayal Khanna of Congress. The same committee called for the liberation of the temples of Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura. Made it a movement.
(3) Whereas BJP’s supreme leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee was against this liberation effort itself! Even later Vajpayee never participated in it.
(4) Whereas Congress leader Rajiv Gandhi, from the post of Prime Minister, opened the lock on Ram Janmabhoomi in 1986 and allowed Hindus to worship there. Due to which Hindus got Ram’s birthplace only then!
(5) Then in 1989, the state and central governments of Congress gave permission to lay the foundation stone of the temple at the Ram Janmabhoomi site. This was the most historic work of all! Had the Rajiv government continued, Congress in its give and take style would have found a solution.
(6) Then even from the post of opposition leader, Rajiv Gandhi wrote to the Supreme Court in 1990 that Congress was in favor of building a temple there. The Congress-backed Chandrashekhar government also made serious efforts to reach an agreement to hand over the disputed site to the right party ‘on the basis of evidence’.
(7) Meanwhile, the Sangh Parivar only entangled the Hindus in factionalism. BJP leader Advani’s Rath Yatra spread tension across the country in 1990. But Advani himself announced on August 13 that year that he would leave Kashi and Mathura if Muslims give Ram Janmabhoomi.
(8) That was an attempt at a cheap bargain and a betrayal of the Hindus. Due to which the demand for Ram Janmabhoomi also weakened. It was easy for the political masters to understand that the Sanghis did not have the courage to fight. So when everyone has left the temple, why give even one?
(9) Then on 6 December 1992, a Hindu mob demolished the disputed structure. It was a BJP rally, in which Advani, Sinhal, Joshi, etc. RSS-BJP leaders were present. But destruction was not their plan. Advani looks upset and crying in the photo. Sinhala was also forced to sit by the activists, who wanted to stop the demolition. Advani had called that day ‘the darkest day of my life’.
(10) When Prime Minister Narasimha Rao got information as soon as the demolition started, he did nothing to stop it. Rather, after some time, the matter was again turned towards ‘evidence of the existence of a temple there earlier’. He sought the opinion of the Supreme Court on whether there was a temple first on the disputed statement? If the court says yes then the government will take the decision according to the Hindu side. If it says no, the government will take the decision according to the Muslim side.’
(11) This was a big announcement which strengthened the Hindu side, because the evidence was well known for centuries! Rao took legal action on the structure demolition, while keeping the Ram Janmabhoomi issue focused on evidence. If Rao had not done that, the whole thing could have turned completely upside down after 6 December 1992. The Sangh Parivar had left the field.
(12) The Supreme Court refused to give its opinion. Then the matter remained in Allahabad High Court, where it was already there.
(13) The High Court gave its verdict in favor of Hindus in 2010 on the basis of evidence and historical documents found from excavations in Ayodhya. At that time there was Congress government at the center and also in the state.
(14) Then the matter came to the Supreme Court, and remained in abeyance. He was not touched for eight years. Nor was any effort made, while the Sangh Parivar was enjoying all-round power. Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by turning temples into business hubs.
A Sangh Parivar: Which does business of temples: – The entire sequence of events shows that by making the Ram Janmabhoomi movement a party, the Sangh Parivar gave a wonderful opportunity to the Islamic side to be aggressive. Which has resulted in him getting the gift of building a huge mosque in Ayodhya! The mosque whose existence had ceased since 1949, would have remained so – had the party business of Sangh-BJP not started! While Hindu puja was still going on. Thus, the defection of the Sangh Parivar did only harm. Similarly, Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by making temples a base for business, which Hindus are not understanding.
On the other hand, even after factionalism started, Congress played a greater role in strengthening the Hindu side. At all important junctures from 1986 to 1995, Congress strengthened the Hindu side. Whereas the Sangh Parivar made the movement their party gimmick. That’s why, taking advantage of it, he ran away from her as soon as he felt hot. From 1993 to 2019, its leaders and organizations merely watched from a distance. But after the Supreme Court’s decision, to grab all the credit, by building a building, celebrating a festival, doing indiscriminate publicity, then they are seen taking advantage of party benefits across the country. Meanwhile, as before, they do not care about what preparations the Islamic side is making!
A Sangh Parivar: Who does business of temples: – Just got it in hand, but their whole vision is to cash the check snatched from someone. He has rarely been concerned with foresight in the interest of society. They are trying to make profits by making the temple a party business. What will happen to the dignity and security of Ayodhya in future? It is out of their radar like before. Like Louis Fifteenth, his mentality seems to be, ‘If anything happens after me, it’s because of me!’ Similarly, Sangh Parivar is fooling Hindus by making temples a base for business, which Hindus are not understanding.
SABHAR : SHANKAR SHANRAN